Kwality Layer Starter Crumble Feed: It is Fine crumbles consist of all required nutrients along with Coccidiostats and Growth promoters which is essential for early life of layer chick.
Highly Uniform Particle size and balanced formula with highly digestible nutrients, uniform mixing ensures Uniformity in flock with Good flock health, immune status and Body weight.
Kwality Commercial Layer feeds: It is high and consistent Quality Mash feed specially designed for Layer birds to achieve performance as per breed standard, Livability, Egg Production, Feed intake, Egg weight &HHP.
Product Range & Feeding guidelines (50kg Laminated HDPE bags)
- Layer Starter Crumble (0 to 9 weeks / 670gm Body wt.)
- Layer Grower Mash (10 to 15 weeks/ 1090gm body wt)
- Layer Pre layer Mash (16 to 17 weeks/ up to 0.5% Hen day egg Production)
- Layer Mash phase 1( from 0.5% Hen Day egg Production to 40 week/ egg wt 57.2gm)
- Layer Mash Phase 2 (From 41 week till culling)
- Layer Mash Phase 3 ( From 65 week till culling, feed only if required- Egg production below 85% and egg wt above 59gm)
- Layer Mix (concentrate 35%) Mash/Crumble.( After 0.5% HDP /18 weeks onward)
- Layer Mix (Concentrate 50%) Mash .( After 0.5% HDP /18 weeks onward)
- Also supplying Customized / medicated feed on demand from customer.
- Best Quality Raw Material, well setup laboratory with NIR.
- Best and Consistent Quality feed manufactured at state of Art feed plant with Good Manufacturing practices & strict Quality control.
- Accurate Temperature control during Conditioning, Pelleting and bagging
- Feed formulations designed considering breed requirement and climatic conditions for best results.
- Balanced feed with Protein, energy, Amino acids, calcium, available phosphorus, Coccidiostats, growth promoters, electrolytes, fortified with vitamins and minerals.
- After sales technical services to all farmers.
- Experienced, professional and well educated staff.
Benefits of Kwality Feeds:
- Improved Feed conversion Ratio (FCR) with least cost.
- High weight gain with high meat quality.
- Less feed wastage due to good quality pellets and crumbles.
- Highly Uniform Particle size, less dust and highly durable.
- Better digestibility and faster growth subject to good farm management.
- Improved immunity and Higher Livability.
- Least medication cost.
- Reduced pathogen load.
- Healthy gut improved nutrient absorption.
- More eggs per bird with least feed consumption.